Honored Contributor

i cant see this taking off, not for $17 per month. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can see QVC doing the same thing.

For a monthly fee, get free shipping and free returns, plus get a percentage back, and with every purchase, you earn "Q dollars", that accumulate with each purchase, and can be used towards a future purchase.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

ShopHQ's product line has deteriorated to the point where there is literally nothing left that I want to buy.  I no longer even check the site.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i read it, as saying the free shipping was on returns only. 

i was gonna check, but already deleted it. no thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@Just4Me wrote:

Did you see ShopHQ wants you to be a VIP for a monthly sum??? Oh my goodness!

You might want to edit  in ShopHQ in your topic. 

I think it's ridiculous! The Invicta boys are absolutely trying to suck out every penny out of SHQ customers.  $17.00 a month, really? As someone else said there nothing left to buy. Unless it's watches you want. 

Trusted Contributor

I won't be signing up for it, I haven't purchased anything from ShopHQ for nearly 2 years. My last purchase was sometime Nov 2017. I look at the site occasionally, but there's nothing there that interests me. (there is one item, but the price just went from $99.99 to $224 in the past couple of days, I can do without)

Respected Contributor

actually this is where i buy most of my clothes now.  but  i'm sure that i don't shell out $17 a month in shipping. 

Honored Contributor

It appears that some of you didn't bother to read the whole email.  The benefits if you enroll include the following.  I shop a lot with them and their shipping is much higher than HSN and QVC so, for me, it's worth considering.  I have  to do the math.  Figure out what I paid in shipping charges over the last 3 months.

Free shipping/free returns

5% cashback when you shop at ShopHQ

5% cashback at over 1000 "Marketplace Retailers"   Which I assume means that other    retailers will be selling on the ShopHQ platform.  Like Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee 

That's true...LOL   People were knocking it when they didn't even know what was....LOL  I had check my email to see what the benefits were.  ShopHQ's shipping is not inexpensive.  The do a lot Value Pays but they do not do much free or reduced shipping. I think it will be very attractive to shoppers who shop with them a lot.  I'm looking at $99.99 lamp, shipping is $11.99.  So saving 5% on the charge and free shipping would be a lot of money back in my pocket. 

Honored Contributor

The only thing I buy there is Isomers maybe four times a year, so no go. Plus, it’s not like amazon that has everything under the sun.