Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It appears that some of you didn't bother to read the whole email.  The benefits if you enroll include the following.  I shop a lot with them and their shipping is much higher than HSN and QVC so, for me, it's worth considering.  I have  to do the math.  Figure out what I paid in shipping charges over the last 3 months.

Free shipping/free returns

5% cashback when you shop at ShopHQ

5% cashback at over 1000 "Marketplace Retailers"   Which I assume means that other    retailers will be selling on the ShopHQ platform.  Like Amazon.

VIP works only if you buy a lot from SHQ and the list of vendors. I don't unfortunately. I did buy more in the past but many of the brands I liked left the network. I buy Isomers, Active Argan, SSC and North Shore Living. Maybe 6-8 items. That's it for the year. I also wait for free shipping on the SHQ card for most of my purchases. The rest is Amazon, HSN and QVC.

Honored Contributor

I am an Ebay shopper more than anywhere else, my motto is, see it on the shopping channels, find it for a lot less on Ebay, and love my Ebay Bonus Bucks too! Up until very recently Ebay was mostly tax free, but not anymore, but that is not their fault. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

This thread reminded me of a QVC survey I received several months ago about my shopping habits; there were many questions about Amazon Prime, and would I consider paying a monthly fee to receive "free" shipping here (no), questions like that.  I wonder if QVC is going to offer this too.

I got that survey too, @Mj12 , and I noticed all the questions about Amazon and Amazon Prime.  This offer is nothing like Amazon Prime--you can get free shipping with a $25 purchase on most items without being a Prime member. I buy a lot of things on Amazon, mostly household supplies and personal care items.  I've never bought anything from ShopHQ--weren't they Evine before?  (Just goes to show I know nothing about them.)

Honored Contributor

Correct, I dont have Prime, but always manage to get free shipping. Some items come with free shipping on Amazon with no stipulations attached. 

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree, shipping to you & return shipping aren't "free," you have to file a claim for reimbursement. I'm doing a one month trial of it right now, I filed for reimbursement for shipping to me this morning for an order that I placed yesterday. You can do it online or send it via snail mail, I did it online.

I had to fill out a form that asked for the retailer, the order number, date purchased, order subtotal & S&H charges. When I submitted the form, I was assigned a claim number, I e-mailed my order confirmation with the claim number in the Subject Line field. You don't get the refund until the return period has passed & you haven't returned the merchandise. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered something from them yesterday and got this offer, which I declined. If one shops often with them, it's not a bad deal or, if one plans to order a large volume, it might be smart to take it out for a month and then cancel. I don't order much from any of the networks anymore, but 'back in the day,' this would have been a boon for me with QVC. Of course, QVC's shipping and return costs didn't used to be quite the deterrent they are now.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

If you have to pay to be a VIP, are you really a VIP? They should hand this out as a reward. Like with Sephora's Rouge points etc.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr