Honored Contributor

Everything sounds so good. I think that Trader Joe's just might be my first outing destination once my second dose of vaccine kicks in. Seems that the Orange Chicken is a favorite of a few posters. I'm a cheeseaholic, so I can't wait to try out some of the selections. There's two stores in my area. 

Respected Contributor

I like the Korean Scallion Pancakes (Pa Jeon) in the freezer section:

Image result for trader joe's scallion pancakes

Respected Contributor

I'm going to echo everyone that's suggested bring a cooler or insulated bag. You never know what you might find.

Also take a look at their ad. The store by me is still limiting the number of customers at a time. Sometimes I drive by just to see how busy it looks, but I haven't been going into stores yet. 

I like their sparkling waters, and fruit juices. It's the only store in my area that carries Cabot whipped cream in dairy area. Yes, they get interesting cheeses. I like their frozen pies and dessert, especially the raspberry tart. They're not too big and not too expensive. Just the right size for the price. Their Everything on a Bagel is a big hit. Think a jar is only $1.99. Like their frozen Belgium Waffles. They have some interesting prepared entrees in the refrigerated section. My favorite is the Greek chicken with chicken breast, orzo, olives and feta. I have a sister who swears by their potstickers.

They have a small but interesting floral department with good prices.

Honored Contributor

where to start

everything bagel seasoning

Kcups

frozen veg mixes

salad mixes

never had anything bad

chocolate 

Honored Contributor

I really, really miss the sample bar

you could get a little cup of coffee and try some food, usually we would buy what ever they were sampling

this after a trip to TJ Maxx ,  

Honored Contributor

My life had been temporarily ruined in 2020 by Covid, and one of my mst painful losses was a beautiful brand new TJ's, just a short drive away.

My list is long, but healthy multi-vegetable flavored gnocchi, dark and milk chocolate bars sweetened with Stevia, and wonderful ground Parmesan are among my favorite favorite biggies.

I can also get small amounts of organic fruits and veggies and also non-organic ones, and feel pretty confident with both.

Greeting cards and lovely cut flowers and decorative plants, nut butters.

Yep, I love the store. Between snow and the lingering effects of my own personal Covid infection, I seem to get farther and farther away from my first reunion visit rather than closer and closer, but my visit, LIKE SPRING, will arrive, and boy oh boy, will I be ready for them. BOTH.

Honored Contributor

Frozen mac&cheese,my favorite.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Be sure to check out wait-times.  Our local store often has a line of people waiting to get into the store (due to COVID restrictions). 

The day I wait in line to enter a grocery store, when there are other perfectly good options a short drive away . . .  well, that day will never happen.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Regular Contributor

chocolate covered peanut butter cups

21 seasoning salute (sodium free and delicious)

Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee Right? I thought I was the only one! LOL