Honored Contributor

Re: Trader Joe’s shoppers- gift idea

I got some really pretty soaps in a gift box.They look like macaroons in soft pastels.I also got a lip balm and scrub combo.

Valued Contributor

I find Whole Foods, way to expensive,but I love Trader Joe’s, love thre risotto. I give gift certificates to my brother for there and he loves that,also to hubby. We have a let’s go do your gift certificates and off hubby and I go to Traders and the local spirits store, he’s happy as a clam and I get such a kick watching him pick out things!

Contributor

Highlighted
Contributor

I live in NY and we have some of the stupidest laws in America. There is only ONE TJ with a liquor store, located in Manhattan. NY won’t allow wine/liquor to be sold in supermarkets but allowed one license to TJ’s.

I live in NYC so it’s not a big deal to go to but I’ve heard there is always a line to get into the TJ’s liquor store. I don’t have the patience to deal with that.

Stupid law.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  I've read on chat boards that TJ's brand of peppermint oreo cookies that are out at holiday time are really delicious and reasonably priced (they come in a cardboard box, not like oreos are packaged).  

Sorry to mention this gidgetgh, since I know you've lost a whole bunch of weight.   

Hmmmm now I want to go out and buy a box when I check out the cheese boards!

@Pearlee- we stopped back by Trader Joe’s yesterday to get another cutting board and I bought a box of those cookies for my husband. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I threw Trader Joe's flyer in the recycle bin yesterday, but if you want to see what they are offering lately, just go to Trader Joe's website and look up "Fearless Flyer"

I'd post the link for you, but the moderators here don't like links to other retailers.

TJ does  seem to have some nice-looking gifts for people who need them.