Respected Contributor

you prefer a heavy or light towel.my wife likes a light towel and face cloth and i prefer them heavy so we each have our own. we allso throw them in hamper after 1 use. just curious any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Such an interesting question, I think!

Definitely light and not too big.

But not too small, just right.

And not too soft and not too roughSmiley HappyWoman LOL

I have a favorite oneSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I prefer medium-weight towels because they don't take so long to dry in the the dryer. Years ago I used to buy thick towels because I thought they were better somehow. Not so much now and I'm saving money on my electric bill and the life of my dryer.Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Both....heavy for drying the body & light wash cloths & hand towels for the face. Hard to find good quality towels in any size, they just don't last like they use to. I only use them 1 time then into the wash they go.

Honored Contributor

Medium weight towels, I have 3 sets of towels from Target made by Threahold, they are great.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I like my towels light and fluffy, not too gigantic.  Years of search and use have lead me to the perfect product - bath towels by Lennox, they are pricey ( I buy them in their outlet) but the best and they last forever!!! I wash them after 2 days of use and do not use softener ( it ruins good cotton)

Honored Contributor

Years ago I liked thinner towels, now I like them a little thicker.  Thin washcloths are okay with me--actually prefer them.  I also only use a bath towel once and it goes in the hamper.

Honored Contributor

Medium weight.

Honored Contributor

Medium weight.

Esteemed Contributor

We love Costco white towels in a hotel pack.   I love white towels; you know if they are clean and no fading!  And any new ones you buy will match.