Valued Contributor

Re: Today is Fall Equinox🍁

My favorite time of year.  Baked a pumpkin pie today, a tradition I do on the first day of fall and my husband's favorite pie anytime of the year. Now i am ready for boots and sweaters and pumpkin spice coffee. Blessing to all of you!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

My favorite time of year.  Baked a pumpkin pie today, a tradition I do on the first day of fall and my husband's favorite pie anytime of the year. Now i am ready for boots and sweaters and pumpkin spice coffee. Blessing to all of you!!!

Me too.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Pumpkin pie sounds good to me.  I am ready for boots, sweaters and pumpkin spice coffee after we get back home from a two weeks road trip to NC and VA.  Leaving our beautiful state of WI next Monday.

Glenda

Honored Contributor

I like a little pumpkin spice every year, but this year I am really craving it .... just ordered my second box of Premier Protein Shakes in the "Limited Edition" Pumpkin Spice flavor.    

And, as a reminder, don't forget the whipped cream for those pumpkin pies .... yum!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

To hot to bake a pumpkin pie but I did buy one at Costco  last week. Yummy.

Esteemed Contributor

I always love to see when the autumn leaves turn.  There are certain parts of my state that you can travel to that has a beautiful display of the Fall foliage.  I've never done that (travel) because that wouldn't be all I'd want to do if I were to make the trek.  Beauteeeeful.

Lake George, NY

See the source image

Catskill Mountains

See the source image

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I know this will sound weird, but....

It's a gorgeous day in Atlanta today. It was 49 this morning and it's 71 now with low humidity. Absolutely gorgeous. And....

I'm actually a little melancholy today.  Because I know what comes after this beautiful weather. Months of cold and dark and drizzle and mist and gloom.  I do dislike the winter intensely, even if I am in a warmer region.  We get this drizzle and mist stuff that just lingers for days and it really bothers me after like one day of it.  And it just seems to hang on forever.  In our region, it's called the "wedge". 

So while no real complaints certainly about this beautiful weather, I always get melancholy as summer starts to turn....sharply....into fall.  It kind of makes me sad.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?