Honored Contributor
On 11/19/2014 Kindaglitzy said: I'm waiting for Sam Champion to end up on Today if his WTC show fails due to low ratings. If that happens wonder if Al Roker will become displaced. Have not watched Today in years but do like Sam Champion, only not on TWC.

I love Al!!

Honored Contributor

Here's another interesting article. Sounds like a movie in the making:

Inside the ouster of the 'Today' show boss

link: http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/18/media/today-show-tick-tock/

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

If they should get rid of anyone it should be Matt, Savannah, and Kathie Lee.

The rumours are not true. I like Willie and Natalie.

Regular Contributor
On 11/19/2014 dooBdoo said:

Here's another interesting article. Sounds like a movie in the making:

Inside the ouster of the 'Today' show boss

link: http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/18/media/today-show-tick-tock/

He was hired to make changes and lift the Today Show out of second place. Fired before he ever had a chance to implement any changes because people didn't like him and his ideas. No wonder the Today Show sunk in the ratings.

Super Contributor

I think they need to completely wipe the slate clean of their current hosts/co-hosts. The group they have on now is embarrassing, especially the women, who USED to be respected in their former roles but have now morphed into stupid, giggling schoolgirls. Natalie is the biggest disappointment; where did her self-respect go?

Money doesn't talk; it swears. --Bob Dylan
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't care if Tamron left or stayed. The one that doesn't seem to fit in is Savanna. I don't dislike her but she just seems awkward and out of the loop most of the time. I like Matt, Willie, and Natalie. There is no way they'd get rid of Al.

I don't watch the other two morning shows, can't abide Gail King and those on the other one, George, Robin, and the rest just don't appeal to me.

Honored Contributor

Anybody else here like Jenna Bush guest hosting on NBC Today Show (and sometimes on Kathie Lee and Hoda Show)? I like her energy, no matter who, what, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
I watch CBS because they have actual news on their program. All I can say about the Today Show is that it has gone downhill, trying to imitate GMA's phony giggling hosts. NBC seems to have the poorest human resources practices in America. Their firings, hirings, and goofs could be a model of what NOT to do.
Honored Contributor
On 11/19/2014 ROMARY said:

Anybody else here like Jenna Bush guest hosting on NBC Today Show (and sometimes on Kathie Lee and Hoda Show)? I like her energy, no matter who, what, etc.

I like her and don't mind her showing up from time to time. She seems to be in for anything.