Regular Contributor

Good grief!  If the OP is reporting to moderators 8 - 10 times a day, perhaps some volunteer work would be in order!  I mean, come on - just scroll by!!

Honored Contributor

To the op,  this is scary times for most of us, just stop reading ,if you can not deal with it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I think it's important for each of us to know what "triggers" us.   If we find ourselves being triggered again and again about the same thing, it might be best to stay away from that situation for a spell.......for the sake of our peace of mind.

I know if I dwell on something that upsets me for too long, it emotionally drains me and does more harm than good. I  understand that, in this case, it can be a matter of life and death, so it is more understandable....but at the same time...we don't want to raise our blood pressures over it.  Please know I speak for myself, too!    

Honored Contributor

@katiemichelle 

I am the OP and you can not be serious about volunteer work, I am in a county were 90% of everything is shut.

I get all the news I want on TV I do not need to get it here, and please do not tell me to scroll by the gloom and doom titles stand out 

@katiemichelle wrote:

Good grief!  If the OP is reporting to moderators 8 - 10 times a day, perhaps some volunteer work would be in order!  I mean, come on - just scroll by!!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@willdob3 

I am finding myself doing ths 8-10 times a day

@willdob3 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Please stop inflaming an already difficult situation, there are many out there who are fearing for their lives, Do not say pass the threads by, it is impossible to come to  Community Chat with out being bombarded with threads filled with misinformation and hearsay

@I am still oxox 

If you see misinformation posted please report it to the moderators so it can be removed.

@I am still oxox,  excerpt from the "Please do not" section of the standards:  use the “Report Abuse” function excessively,

At what point do you think 8-10 reports a day becomes excessive?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp 

How did I become the villain here, SHM some posters on here are vicious, and what it 8-10 was really 1-2 so be it, many one here over inflate things

@Marp wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@willdob3 

I am finding myself doing ths 8-10 times a day

@willdob3 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Please stop inflaming an already difficult situation, there are many out there who are fearing for their lives, Do not say pass the threads by, it is impossible to come to  Community Chat with out being bombarded with threads filled with misinformation and hearsay

@I am still oxox 

If you see misinformation posted please report it to the moderators so it can be removed.

@I am still oxox,  excerpt from the "Please do not" section of the standards:  use the “Report Abuse” function excessively,

At what point do you think 8-10 reports a day becomes excessive?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.