Respected Contributor

@AlsaceGal 

I'm sorry, I meant to ask before,  Will Reilley ride with you?  That would be great if they can fit a basket.  How adorable!🥰 

I don't think Ruby would go for it, but I sure wish she would.❤️

Respected Contributor

I wonder if they make those as ebikes?  That way it could help you maybe to get it up the driveway or on any hills?

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone, I'll go tomorrow to my bike shop, in the next few days I'll make a decision and if I purchase one I'll post a photo. I'm hoping for bright pink or yellow.

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

I wonder if they make those as ebikes?  That way it could help you maybe to get it up the driveway or on any hills?

They do but they sure are an investment.

Trusted Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@AlsaceGal 

I'm sorry, I meant to ask before,  Will Reilley ride with you?  That would be great if they can fit a basket.  How adorable!🥰 

I'm not sure. Two months ago Reilley had is first trip to Lowes. I had an ugly  Berkshire sweater which he loves and I put that into a cart basket, set him down and he just watched everyone never barked or try to get out of it. I'll push him down the street to see if he will .

Trusted Contributor

@spumoni99 

I thought about an e-bike but decided against it. No hills in my neighborhood. Driveway is short but steep.

Respected Contributor

@AlsaceGal wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@AlsaceGal 

I'm not sure. Two months ago Reilley had is first trip to Lowes. I had an ugly  Berkshire sweater which he loves and I put that into a cart basket, set him down and he just watched everyone never barked or try to get out of it. I'll push him down the street to see if he will .

Aww, sounds like he had a good time in Lowe's.  It's good that he's not nervous or scared to be in a cart or around a lot of different people.  I'll bet he would ride with you on the bike then.  I love ❤️ that idea.

Ruby would never go for it. I sure wish she would.  Alas, she's just too hyper lol.

Respected Contributor

@AlsaceGal 

I got a trike about 3 years ago and use it when we winter in FL.  It was practically new: got it at a thrift shop for $250.

Suggestion: get a step-through bike so you don't lose your balance when getting on it.  ( Your bike shop should recommend this. )

Since I can't balance on a two-wheeler, I had to learn to keep checking the rear view mirrors.

Also, I splurged on a furry-type seat cover for the larger bike seat.  It was so much more comfortable to ride !

Good Luck with you endeavor !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

@AlsaceGal  Is Reilley your white dog in the picture?  If so, what kind of dog?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@AlsaceGal wrote:

@cheriere 

It's true, it affects your whole life.

I saw that Wallmart has them and so does my local bike shop, they fitted me to my last bicycle 15 years ago. I think I'll go there tomorrow.

I'll see if they csn fit a basket on it so that my Reilley can ride with me.

@AlsaceGal 

I hope you'll treat us with a picture!