Honored Contributor

Re: This website really STINKS

I am not having any problems with The website.I ordered an item back before Christmas and had to cancel it 15 minutes later...person I was gifting  already ordered it. I had no problem.

I mostly use an IPad.

Honored Contributor

Obviously, management doesn't care. These threads with complaints have been on various forums. There have been no efforts to fix the issues. 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Foxxee - I am using Google Chrome and have had no problems. However, I always use a computer so maybe if one is using an ipad, tablet or phone that makes a difference.

I use a PC, too, Windows 10, Explorer 11 and Edge.  QVC's problems occur on both browsers.

It would be nice, though, if QVC would explain the problems they are having instead of letting us think it's our computers.  I have no problems on any of the other many websites I visit.  

Trusted Contributor

I also have been having trouble.  Just got kicked off, have long processing times even to sign in, and have been having the problem since early this a.m. with the AMStyle chat. Earlier, I would type a message and then wait for a good five minutes for it to post.) I finally gave up and am having simlar issues now again. I am on an iPad.

Respected Contributor

Goggle Chrome & tablet...I have no problems using the website. I wish posters would use 3+ for the font, the default is so small it's hard to read. 

Honored Contributor

Macbook air and Safari, slow to post, slow to move from page to page, get odd messages and lose posts

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.