Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I’m on my second bag of chips.  I lost weight 😝 

Honored Contributor

I am going to rat you all out if you dont send me bags of chocolate covered peanuts immediately!!!!!

Woman LOL

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I wrote in another post that the reason this awful virus is called Covid19 is that the number refers to the total of pounds we'll gain through stress eating and comfort foods.

Honored Contributor

While shopping for essential food at my local food co-op, I grabbed a pack of their oatmeal chocolate chip cookies which are delicious and which I rarely buy (because they are so delicious!! and dangerous!!).

So, I put them in the freezer (after eating one - they are large!), figuring that I wouldn't eat them all.

I found out that they are delicious frozen, too.

Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

One thing that doesnt help is that Easter candy seems to be PLENTIFUL in grocery and drug stores.... LOL.....

But boy is there a run on ice cream in our grocery stores....shelves are bare.....the only thing they had left were outshine fruit bars....which are good, but sometimes you like a taste of "the good stuff"..... Woman Frustrated

We Love Ice Cream! But is Ice Cream Okay for Cats? – Why Cats Rule ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Well a run on ice cream makes sense since all our ice cream stores had to shut down.
Respected Contributor

Lol that is funny.

🤣

Sounds so delicious though!!

Respected Contributor

I bought a bag of choc chip cookies today on my walmart shopping trip Smiley Happy Havent opened them yet, so far its been a couple of hours  and wondering how long I can wait lol.

🤣 

Super Contributor

I bought a bag of chocolate chips with the intent of making a batch of cookies.  I decided to skp the making and  baking part and am just enjoying eating the chips a handful at a time!

Honored Contributor

I have a stash of premium chocolate bars that has been my guilty pleasure a couple times a day-------ok, ok many more than a couple times a day Woman Wink