Esteemed Contributor

Do you walk outside these days?  We do every day without masks.  I see lots of people walking with strollers and kids are playing outside (not together). Some of my neighbors and my brother and his wife rarely leave the house. How about you? We live about 25 miles west of Chicago which has been very hard hit.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I go in my yard.  But mostly I have a screened back porch that backs up to woods and an uncovered back porch.

Lately, I'll sit out there for a short time.

Esteemed Contributor

I take my Khloe around the neighborhood but I do wear my mask. And when I'm outside working in the back yard, no mask and I really enjoy it. 

Contributor

Yes I walk over 3 miles every day in my neighborhood.  Have enjoyed seeing kids playing in their yards, riding bikes, chalk art.  Beautiful, warm, fresh air and sunshine lifts my spirits.

Honored Contributor

I do.  Every day, for at least an hour.  I don't wear a mask, and I cross into the street or across the street, if I see other people approaching 

most others try to do the same. Had a weird episode today, when a couple (running) came around the corner behind me suddenly, and we were very close to each other.  The guy got a few feet ahead of me, and spit off to the side of the walkway.  I jumped away as quickly as I could.  Can't believe anyone could be such a slob at a time like this 

Honored Contributor

Funny you should mention this. Our street is very narrow with no shoulder so it is not really a street for walking. 

Well today everyone and their mother was walking here. Been here 35 years and have never seen all these walkers before.

Some nice person left the bag of their dogs you know what on my lawn. I am so mad.

Respected Contributor

I spend as much time outside as I possibly can! 

I walk, run intervals, bike, do part of my strength training or just sit in my chair in the sun with a book. 

I haven't worn a mask in the past and am not likely to wear one now. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Of course!  The last I heard, we are not under quarintine just **yet.** Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@september  Unreal!! That kind of behavior is awful enough anytime but these days it's almost criminal.  What a scumbag.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I walk with the dog several times a day.  I'm not wearing a mask yet.  The sidewalk is very wide with plenty of rocks where I can step to the side if need be.  

I can also sit outside in the backyard when I want to.  I wish I had bought the patio table and chairs that I was considering back in November.