Valued Contributor
I just had 2 bowls of ice cream & a couple Reeses easter eggs for dinner!!!! i gotta get a grip or I'm gonna be one of those people that have to have a wall removed to get out of my house!! 🤣
Esteemed Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
I just had 2 bowls of ice cream & a couple Reeses easter eggs for dinner!!!! i gotta get a grip or I'm gonna be one of those people that have to have a wall removed to get out of my house!! 🤣

Ugh, I know what you mean. I just crave comfort food and none that I make is low fat. 

Valued Contributor
oooh, comfort food!! Like mac & cheese!!! that sounds good!! 🤣
Trusted Contributor

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I caved in and opened the bag of peanut M&Ms that I wasn't supposed to touch!  Please don't tell anyone!  🤫

Esteemed Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
oooh, comfort food!! Like mac & cheese!!! that sounds good!! 🤣

Yes, that sounds wonderful!

Valued Contributor
@LdyBugz your secret is safe with me! I wasnt supposed to eat the Reeses Easter eggs & the few that are left in the bag arent gonna make it to Easter!! They may not make it to morning!!
Honored Contributor

Re: This has to end soon!!!

[ Edited ]

@spursfan2 You aren't alone.  Amazon is now out of the big 'Family Size' of Reese's which they sold for $7+. And now just have third party sellers hawking them for $26. + Shipping.  Imagine....price gouging Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Inside tip: Walmart has them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Laughing and eating cookies. Hard to put them down, with earthquake and covid. Guess, i eat when i get nervous. Earthquake scared me. lol

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @spursfan2 . I won't tattle on you either!

I might have to do a drive-by drop off of my granddaughters' Easter baskets a bit early, or they might end up with just a basket of fake grass!  .....i yi yi......!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm making pineapple upside down cake Sat.

Sorry.............