Honored Contributor

The Queen was seen smiling as she spoke with Royal Navy personnel during a tour of the HMS Queen Elizabeth on Saturday

The monarch wore a rouge button-up jacket with a matching bowler hat for the visit as well as a scarab brooch (pictured), which was gifted to her by her late husband Duke of Edinburgh

She looks amazing, especially so soon after her devastating loss of the Duke and other stressing events.

Keep Ma'am and Carry On: Queen is radiant in red as she sends £3.2bn namesake aircraft carrier off on 23,000 mile tour as she's seen for first time since Harry fired his latest 'truth bomb' attacks on the Royals

• The Queen has visited HMS Queen Elizabeth on Saturday morning ahead of the flagship's 28 deployment
  • The monarch, 95, arrived by helicopter on board the aircraft carrier at Portsmouth Naval Base for the tour
  • She donned a rouge button-up jacket and a scarab brooch, which was gifted to her by Duke of Edinburgh

Queen visits £3.2bn 'Big Lizzie' warship as she's seen for first time since Harry fired attacks | Da...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Re: The Queen, Radiant in Red!

@KingstonsMom  She looks wonderful. Thanks so much for this post. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

The epitomie of class, strength and service!  God bless the Queen!  

Esteemed Contributor

Radiant is right.  She looks absolutely lovely and has a glow about her.  She's done so much and been through so much - an amazing woman.  

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Red is her color.  She looks radiant and beautiful.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

My stretch of imagination is;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;I'm reading her red as an unspoken message that she is okay.

Often we hear of weeks or months of a family wearing black - and crawling in a hole.

Red is beautiful on her and don't ever recall her wearing that much of the color.

Honored Contributor

That's the perfect shade of red for her. She looks lovely. 

Esteemed Contributor

She does look beautiful in that outfit and color but it seems so warm looking for Spring. She always looks so lovely in pastels,too  It looks Autumn and Winter to me.  But it's hi 80's here so maybe it's just me. I'm hot after yard work. 😎

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom  and anyone else who posts pics of the Queen and royal family.......thanks.  It is so good to see her out and about again, knowing how sad she must be.  She is such a strong person!!  I admire her!   And that red hat sure goes w/her gray hair!

Esteemed Contributor

She's always a beautiful woman . . . inside and out.  Imagine the pressure she was under this spring was daunting. Her strength never fails. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.