Honored Contributor
On 1/9/2015 blahblahvampemerblah said:
On 1/8/2015 MathisFan said:

I remember seeing Dana on Jeopardy when they had some news people on. Don't know who was dumber, Dana or CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

That defines her level of intelligence? A game show that's known for going after oddball facts?

She was a heck of a lot smarter than Chris Matthews. He looked ridiculous!!

Honored Contributor
On 1/9/2015 RetRN said:
On 1/9/2015 blahblahvampemerblah said:
On 1/8/2015 MathisFan said:

I remember seeing Dana on Jeopardy when they had some news people on. Don't know who was dumber, Dana or CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

That defines her level of intelligence? A game show that's known for going after oddball facts?

She was a heck of a lot smarter than Chris Matthews. He looked ridiculous!!

amen, Dana is a very smart lady...along with having a lot of class...handle's herself very well. She is very patient with Bob Beckel as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 1/9/2015 kittymomNC said:

Why do people get so bent out of shape just because others have differing opinions? Maybe some of you didn't see the gosh-awful comments that were made about MSNBC people when there was a discussion of who would take over Meet the Press the first time, or the second time for that matter. That got really bad (and since it's on NBC, we know what that means).

The pendulum swings both ways... Wink

Uh...huh...it does go both ways...that getting bent out of shape.

Honored Contributor
On 1/9/2015 Lucibee said:

Caravaggio, may I say I enjoy your postings. I like Fox News and Fox Business and I don't care who knows it. I also watch other networks. I don't get it, if someone doesn't like Fox don't watch it. Easy.

Agree with your whole post Lucibee.

Esteemed Contributor

Caravaggio, may I say I enjoy your postings. I like Fox News and Fox Business and I don't care who knows it. I also watch other networks. I don't get it, if someone doesn't like Fox don't watch it. Easy.

I have been told to "have an open mind" and watch it so I will get varying viewpoints. So which is it, should we watch it or not? I do, because I do have an open mind and I may not like a lot of it, but it gives me a lot of insight as to how other people think. Nothing wrong with a little education... and that goes both ways too. I would bet it's a minuscule number of F@X viewers who ever watch MSNBC - at least that's my thought since so many here say they would NEVER watch that channel.

Trusted Contributor

Hey Croemer, I enjoy your postings also.

Honored Contributor

FOX has the best and the brightest on board. The ratings tell the story. Outnumbered is another one of their great programs. Smart people that tackle the real issues. Hopefully, more young people are tuning in and will vote in 2016 so that we can try to turn this mess around.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/9/2015 croemer said:
On 1/9/2015 kittymomNC said:

Why do people get so bent out of shape just because others have differing opinions? Maybe some of you didn't see the gosh-awful comments that were made about MSNBC people when there was a discussion of who would take over Meet the Press the first time, or the second time for that matter. That got really bad (and since it's on NBC, we know what that means).

The pendulum swings both ways... Wink

Uh...huh...it does go both ways...that getting bent out of shape.

Why would you think I'm "bent out of shape"? I even gave Megyn Kelly a compliment! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I haven't seen any libs here making snarky comments about other posters, their comments are directed toward the topic of this thread.

Honored Contributor

Since I don't have Fox right now, I've been switching back and forth between CNN and MSNBC.

Anderson Cooper won. I cannot watch Jose Diaz-Balart. I tried. I really did. LOL

Honored Contributor

Hey Croemer, I enjoy your postings also.

Thanks!