Esteemed Contributor
On 1/8/2015 madzonie said:

Yeah, Eric & Greg are just a couple of "good ole boys!" The comments they made in reference to a bombing of ISIS in Syria by the first female pilot for the U.A.E. some months ago were real classy:

Greg: "Problem is, after she bombed it, she couldn't park it."

Eric: "Would that be considered boobs on the ground or no?"

Yeah...real grown up and classy...

That sounds really "balanced". Maybe the comments about F@X being balanced were misspelled.... "un-balanced"??? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

And I think Megyn Kelly is becoming a female B. O'R.... she doesn't seem to listen very well and constantly interrupts in the middle of someone trying to answer a question. In fact, sometimes she never does give a person "with opposite opinions" the opportunity to finish a complete thought. But at least she hasn't become a "bloviator" like Bill... yet. And I hope she never does - she has some good instincts about news & investigative reporting, I just wish she would allow a little more in the way of answers to her questions instead of shutting people down. That's an O'Reilly tactic.

Respected Contributor

Lots of stories about FNC unfair & unbalanced even making things up.

Honored Contributor

It's an entertainment show (although I have no idea who would find it entertaining).

I hope the OP doesn't think this is news or that the 5 know anything about anything.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/8/2015 brii said: Bob Beckel is pretty funny. Nothing he says I take seriously.

Now I think he is just strange...so completely out of it. He never seems to follow the conversation or really know what the topic is that the group is discussing. I turn the show off when he starts yelling...so unnecessary and immature!

Regular Contributor
On 1/8/2015 SnowPink said:
On 1/8/2015 imaclotheshog said:

I really like the show too. I love Bob Beckel. You never know what he'll say. I also really like Greg and Dana.

Bob is somewhat likable...mostly dense.

Greg and Dana are the rock stars.

Kimberly is a ditz.

Andrea is very smart.

Eric is usually right on.

She may be a ditz to you but she is an attorney so there must be something there

Honored Contributor
On 1/9/2015 corita said:
On 1/8/2015 brii said: Bob Beckel is pretty funny. Nothing he says I take seriously.

Now I think he is just strange...so completely out of it. He never seems to follow the conversation or really know what the topic is that the group is discussing. I turn the show off when he starts yelling...so unnecessary and immature!

I don't like him at all. He just kind of rambles on about nothing.

He must need the money pretty bad to continue with that show.

Respected Contributor

Well thank goodness we have you experts to steer us straight on Fox since we are so clueless and need your input to get through our tv viewing. I know I can rest easy now that the peanut gallery has spoken.

Trusted Contributor

Caravaggio, may I say I enjoy your postings. I like Fox News and Fox Business and I don't care who knows it. I also watch other networks. I don't get it, if someone doesn't like Fox don't watch it. Easy.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/9/2015 Caravaggio said:

Well thank goodness we have you experts to steer us straight on Fox since we are so clueless and need your input to get through our tv viewing. I know I can rest easy now that the peanut gallery has spoken.

There is no need for these snarky comments regarding members of this forum.

Esteemed Contributor

Why do people get so bent out of shape just because others have differing opinions? Maybe some of you didn't see the gosh-awful comments that were made about MSNBC people when there was a discussion of who would take over Meet the Press the first time, or the second time for that matter. That got really bad (and since it's on NBC, we know what that means).

The pendulum swings both ways... Wink