Respected Contributor

Re: The Commenting period has closed

On 1/16/2015 croemer said:

Alright...it has been explained that raven's intent was to discuss the abuse of Native American children. It has also been explained that it was not her intent to denigrate the Jewish Faith. I do not know if raven even understood the site is what it is? So...what would make everyone happy?

croemer, it isn't a matter of what makes everyone happy. And reading her reply to Cara I believe her position is clear.

I'm not going to participate further in this thread. People will either understand why it's not acceptable to pull information from a hate site or they won't.

Good night.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Valued Contributor

i think we can agree to disagree. as i stated above, there are numerous other sites that could have been posted. i was shocked when i saw what was on the site and the names that were linked on the original link. noam chomsky and kevin annett just to name a few.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

TY...Good night ladies...I too am done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Good night croemer... I agree with you eve.
Super Contributor

Well, again I'm sorry I misunderstood, thinking a troll had come along and posted links to anti-Semitic sites.

Now what I'm seeing is that posters are being accused of approving of this site.

I'm sorry I got involved in this whole mess.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

Cakers I did not accuse I questioned and was blown off so what does that say?
Super Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Caravaggio said: Cakers I did not accuse I questioned and was blown off so what does that say?

Cara: That's between you and Raven. My question is were there anti-Native American posts on that particular site?

Anybody who has known me these past 8 years knows that I am 100% pro-Israel, so I'm upset for myself for misunderstanding this whole issue. The Hitler etc. caught my eye and once again I thought posters were referring to a troll that show up to post links to those types of sites.

We've seen it before - especially a certain poster who used to constantly put down the Jewish people. I'm also done with this because I know dollars to doughnuts some of us down the road will be accused of being anti-Semitic when, speaking for me, I didn't get the whole story. Next time I will choose my posts more carefully. It was my fault to step in but I honestly believed it was about a troll causing trouble.

I'm sorry for all posters who deal with anything against their race, religion, etc. here, let alone in real life.

I meant no harm.

Good night.

Valued Contributor

On 1/16/2015 croemer said:
On 1/16/2015 evelomaddict said:
On 1/16/2015 Caravaggio said:
On 1/16/2015 Justice4all said: Apparently the monitors are not doing their jobs because there is a pro Hitler website and and a white supremacist website still posted on this board.

In Viewpoints?

yep.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/viewpoints/topic/486729/viewlast/croemer.aspx#

posted these links in different posts as well. really disgusting to know that you're posting with such a vile person.

I hope everyone knows I DID NOT post those links. TY Leonard for double checking...this is not something I did...just fear with my name in the link it might be mixed up. I am sure the person who did...did not mean to insult any posters of the Jewish faith.

croemer,

i'm sorry if my post may have made it appear that you posted the links. you certainly did not. it was just the topic name that the links were on.

i was gutted when i saw the link with "rothschild" in it since i knew immediately it was going to be a 'everything is the fault of the joos' hate site and i was right.

i was and still am gutted that anyone could post such a link. the website is a cesspool of vitriol towards jews.

again, i'm sorry for the post having your name in it but i think most everyone knew my outrage wasn't directed at you but at the site within it.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Contributor

***Commenting Is Closed For This Discussion***