Esteemed Contributor

I never get tempted by the food QVC sells but the cakes! I have to turn it off.The only thing that stops me is I would have to wait for shipping and I really just want it NOW!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Omg......it looks sooooooo good.   I get tempted, really tempted every time I see it but I've been strong so far.  

Honored Contributor

Every day I see or hear something that reminds me life is too short to sweat the small stuff; if cake crosses my path, I'm eating cake!   

Honored Contributor

It is the orange cake,i want it!!!!!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I'm watching the presentation with Rick. The cake looks devine!

Esteemed Contributor

They both look delicious but there are 2 things stopping me . The calories & the price!!🍰🍰

Honored Contributor

Only thing stopping me is my friend...he's diabetic so that means I'd be stuck with having to eat the entire cake by myself...DARN!

Respected Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Pqfan Have I just been missing your posts or have you been MIA, either way I am glad to see your posts again, you have been missed!

@CareBears Hi thanks so much I am still here. Smiley HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

Okay, I'll have a slice.  Make sure it's a big one though.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Photoshop?  Smiley Happy

Nothing wrong with a $50 cake if it is a really good cake.   I've spent more than that for Smith Island cakes (I blame shoekitty for that!). '

Generally, Junior's makes pretty good products.   Their lemon coconut cheesecake cake is really wonderful if you like lemon and coconut.  But I believe that QVC stopped selling it.   Last I saw, Junior's still had it, direct, though.

That is around what decent bakery cakes cost around here. It has been a long time since I have had a Juniors cheesecake so I can't remember what it tastes like. If I have to have cheesecake it is Cheesecake Factory. Love their original with the sour cream topping.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK