Honored Contributor

The orange cake by juniors sure looks good.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Soooo tempting but I have  some (2 pieces) of the delish lemon  coconut  to finish..................should I cave or finish what I already have ??????

decisions ,decisions ......????????

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest, I haven't had cake in forever..  now this is on my mind..  hmmmm I see my PCP Friday, just maybe Saturday I'll treat myself..  

• Image result for cake did you say cake
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

That cakes does look delicious.  Believe it or not, I'm not much into desserts, however, I'm a NUT for pasta instead, lol.

Respected Contributor

Anyone else amused by the photo?  The triangle in the cake, where the piece is missing is SO clean!  There are no crumbs anywhere.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

Junior's QVC2 Big Deal™@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Anyone else amused by the photo?  The triangle in the cake, where the piece is missing is SO clean!  There are no crumbs anywhere.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Someone already licked them off the cake plate.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

Someone already licked them off the cake plate.Woman Very Happy

Me! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I have to sit on my hands to stop from ordering the orange cake!!!!!!!!  I wish it was sold by the slice!  No way I could.....OK, maybe that's should...eat all that cake!!!   YUM-O!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan Have I just been missing your posts or have you been MIA, either way I am glad to see your posts again, you have been missed!