Honored Contributor

Thank you for keeping me out of the shopping mess. When I read about the stores today with people fighting over merchandise, shootings  and the death of a couple of people, I am so glad to be able to escape all of that

I get nice merchandise delivered to my door, and don't have to fight with the crowds, or try to find a parking space

I feel very lucky

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you, cherry....I have been shopping online...most all of it at QVC....for years....I am not happy about the shipping costs but I would rather pay that then run from mall to mall...store to store..for what i need/want....

I can sit in my living room and watch the live demos...or if the hosts get too crazy...lol....i can shop the site and watch the videos..

A week or so later  there it is on my doorstep...and i didn't have to step one foot out my door...

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry, I absolutely agree with you.  I never did the Black Friday shopping frenzy and I cannot remember the last time that I was in the mall, so I am always very appreciative of QVC, especially when I hear the nightly news. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Today was one of the worst Black Fridays in my memory. People act like animals. I can't imagine what pleasure shopping in those conditions would give

Trusted Contributor

I got some very good deals on line and all free shipping and handling.  I entered brands, compared prices and ordered.  Will do the same again.  To date nothing from QVC.  I am looking for new items, not the same old thing or different colors.  Don't need any more appliances or frost guards.  The last time I shopped in a mob a lady reached over me and grabbed an item from my hand.  I said excuse me I am buying that.  She said it now you aren't because I have it and she ran.  I parked my full cart and left the store. Gifting is supposed to be a joy.  I refuse to go where people can spoil it for me.  I shop early and seldom go to stores after Thanksgiving.  When in doubt about a product I will shop on line and pick up in the store so that I can check it over before buying.

Super Contributor

You're a thoughtful person @cherry.

Always enjoy your posts.

👍

Honored Contributor

I shop more online than ever before especially since I am in my 60's now.  I did not shop on Black Friday or today in the stores.  I hate crowds and the fighting, etc. is ridiculous.  Too many crazy people out there today.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I did do some shopping on line. Nothing from the Q though. Amazon is amazing . Every place I did shop had free shipping and low prices.  I am not interested in a computer.