Honored Contributor

Earlier this evening it was scrumptious! DH made home-made vanilla bean ice cream and I baked blossom cookies (the peanut butter cookies with Hershey's Kisses)...

What have you been snacking on today/lately as a treat? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Fruit salad with fresh toasted coconut and roasted pecans.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

eggnog

Honored Contributor

Turkey sandwich.

Respected Contributor

A great cup of coffee w/hazelnut creamer, a small slice of pumpkin

and pecan pie with whip cream!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Late night snacking...

[ Edited ]

@Daisy wrote:

eggnog

@Daisy Sunflower  LOVE Eggnog! I bought a half gallon a few days ago and DH and I will have glass each every few days. We like having a tall glass and I make it 1/3 eggnog to 2/3 skim milk to help stretch it out. I guess you can call it eggnog milk Smiley Happy

I used to get the eggnog Coffee-Mate creamer, but haven't seen it this year at all. I think they stopped making it. I also hadn't seen the gingerbread flavored creamer either Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I have a recipe for faux Lofthouse Sugar Cookies and it's a good recipe. I've made it twice in the past two weeks. The cookies are just delicious. I saw packages of Lofthouse cookies in our grocery store, but for the price, I'll make them at home, thank you.

DH and I have been snacking on the sugar cookies.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

eggnog

LOVE Eggnog! I bought a half gallon a few days ago and DH and I will have glass each every few days. We like having a tall glass and I make it 1/3 eggnog to 2/3 skim milk to help stretch it out. I guess you can call it eggnog milk Smiley Happy

I used to get the eggnog Coffee-Mate creamer, but haven't seen it this year at all. I think they stopped making it. I also hadn't seen the gingerbread flavored creamer either Smiley Sad

Me too - I wait all year for it to be brought back to the dairy case!  Who knew that that little pint container I buy for myself was supposed to be shared with 3 other people or not drink it in one sitting!

Honored Contributor

Coffee with hazlenut creamer and cornbread.

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised so many people eat late at night.   I wash my face and thoroughly clean my teeth around 8pm and that's it for any notion of eating.   I don't guess that i really feel hungry late at night, anyway.   The only way that might happen is if I didn't eat all day but I try to at least eat a little something once a day.