Trusted Contributor

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved sister, @hckynut

2ACE03A8-4706-4687-810C-364B720D6AEC.jpeg

I will remember you and your family in my prayers. 💙

Honored Contributor

There is a verse in the Bible that says, "I will be with you when you pass through deep waters".  He will be.... and so will we. I haven't lost a sibling yet but I can only say, I know life would feel changed forever.  I appreciate all your posts over the years and am so glad you shared with us so we can share with you.  God bless you and yours.

Honored Contributor

John, I’m so very sorry that I missed acknowledging your loss. Thinking of you and your family.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut  - John - Blessings to you and your family. 

Have always enjoyed your participation here on the forums. 

Respected Contributor

John, sorry about your loss.

I too enjoy your advice or input on this forum. Sometimes I think people on this forum has more compassion than our family and friends do.

I lost my brother a few years ago to cancer and he was buddy.

He did not suffer at the end and that was a blessing. 

Hope you and Cindy are doing well.

God bless.

Honored Contributor

John, you are always here for everyone, so of course we will be here for you always. Prayers to you and your wife and sister. You have wonderful memories to share, that is good medicine for you. Keep those memories close to your heart, always. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @hckynut John,

Your many thoughtful & kindness words to so many here over the years are so appreciated.

May you, your sister & Cindy all cheerish your time together to always share happy times & memories as well.  It's so nice to have family to converse with & hug.  

May you all be at peace.  Prayers being to you all.  Heart