Super Contributor

TV Commercials are becoming so beautiful and awe inspiring.  All are computer generated of course,  To think...this is technology...keys on a keyboard...young talented minds going at it..  Car advertisements are my favorite.

I often think: I wish I was borm 40 years earlier.  I would have been good at this profession.

I read in Consumer Reports, I think it was, that by 2025 there would be a robot in every home.  I hope I'll have a young, handsome one.

Esteemed Contributor

Okaaaaaaay.

Honored Contributor

I still enjoy the simple funny ones like this one......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17fcpd4Bb-I

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I like a well-crafted commercial that does what it's there to do (e.g. the 'Jake From State Farm' commercial), but I also enjoy cute and funny.

I saw this one the other day for some kiddie movie and it was so cute that I actually paused the screen and took a picture (sooooooo cute!) - 

P1120453.jpg

Valued Contributor

Glad you enjoy them, I dislike them and think there are way too many. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ultimate fav right now is the Chase commercial where the man and woman are walking the little pig to the bank .....to the shaggy song....mr bombastic.......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Two of my favorites right now are wedding related. In the one, the couple comes out and climbs into an undecorated car. The groomsmen stand around wondering whose car they decorated instead. Then is shows the priest going to a decked out car that says "just married." Smiley LOL

The other shows a couple having fun at their reception, but not getting a chance to eat much. They climb into their car and there is a tray of McDonald's food there with a note from "Dad." So sweet! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

MickD wrote:

Ultimate fav right now is the Chase commercial where the man and woman are walking the little pig to the bank .....to the shaggy song....mr bombastic.......

I just saw that one this morning!  Very cute!

I like the Subaru ones with the dog family in the car.  Don't know what most of theirs even have to do with Subarus but it is a very cute line of commercials.

Anything with animals will definitely get my heart but that doesn't mean I buy what they're selling.  Smiley Happy  I'm too much the clinical thinker for that but I enjoy the cute, and animals are special.

Trusted Contributor

Re: TV COMMERCIALS

[ Edited ]

@IndiaRose wrote:

TV Commercials are becoming so beautiful and awe inspiring.  All are computer generated of course,  To think...this is technology...keys on a keyboard...young talented minds going at it..  Car advertisements are my favorite.

I often think: I wish I was borm 40 years earlier.  I would have been good at this profession.

I read in Consumer Reports, I think it was, that by 2025 there would be a robot in every home.  I hope I'll have a young, handsome one.

40 years later

"I contend that we are both atheists . I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."  Stephen Henry Roberts

Honored Contributor

i dvr past them

hnj

hckynut(john)