Valued Contributor

I don't get the Insider magazine but I thought maybe some of you ladies do and they may have said what the Peace, Love, World TSV for June 8th is.  Does anyone know....I love this new line.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains an advance TSV item number

Esteemed Contributor

@grooms, I think the correct date for which you are seeking information is June 9th. 

You might find the answer here:  https://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/What-is-the-Peace-love-world-TSV-on-June-9th/m-p/...

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

@Marp

I am in California and so the TSV comes on at 9 PM on June 8th!  I cannot believe a MOD would remove a thread because the item number was given for the TSV....so many times I have seen an item number listed for the following days' TSV.....this is getting unreal.  One person posted on another thread that they think it is a tank top - oh I hope not - what a stupid TSV that would be for that clothing line!  Guess this is a big secret where I have to wait yet if you subscribe to the insider, you can know what the TSV is......STUPID

Occasional Contributor
Look at their Instagram account. It is luggage.0
Respected Contributor

That is super cute.

I bet my girls would love those!

Esteemed Contributor

@grooms wrote:

@Marp

I am in California and so the TSV comes on at 9 PM on June 8th!  I cannot believe a MOD would remove a thread because the item number was given for the TSV....so many times I have seen an item number listed for the following days' TSV.....this is getting unreal.  One person posted on another thread that they think it is a tank top - oh I hope not - what a stupid TSV that would be for that clothing line!  Guess this is a big secret where I have to wait yet if you subscribe to the insider, you can know what the TSV is......STUPID

-----------------

Look on Blue skies for me website!  She gives fairly complete info on the month's line up of TSV's.      

Sometimes, even the item number....

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV for June 8th

[ Edited ]

Dont know why it is a secret.  i just received a presale email.  Looks like it should cost about $10. But it is $32.76 plus $3 shipping for modal and a little spandex.  Count me out.

IMG_4681.PNG

Trusted Contributor

@Shawnie

$32.76?? I might pay that FOR ALL FOUR of them... It does say "free shipping" under the picture, not that that would make a difference to me. Would anyone really pay that much for 1 flimsy looking tank? 

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV for June 8th

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters wrote:

@Shawnie

$32.76?? I might pay that FOR ALL FOUR of them... It does say "free shipping" under the picture, not that that would make a difference to me. Would anyone really pay that much for 1 flimsy looking tank? 

Here is the item you get when you click on the email.

IMG_4682.PNG