Honored Contributor

This in regards to the thread on this forum titled "It just gets better". There are replies with my wife's nic which were not written by her. Her last REAL post on this Bulletin Board was in 2015. 

How this happened I haven't a clue, nor does she. Any post that is signed with "mshckynut", was not written by her.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut that is terrible someone would do that.  Glad you are letting everyone know.

Trusted Contributor

That's awful. How can someone use someone else's name and post under their name here?  Thanks for the heads up!  

Honored Contributor

@hckynut 

Maybe you should contact the Mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com to find out how that happened?

@Alice-QVC 

@Beth-QVC 

@Susan-QVC 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Thank you @hckynut .  I saw that post early this morning and wondered.  Now I know.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

That's awful. How can someone use someone else's name and post under their name here?  Thanks for the heads up!  

It's been done before, by changing a letter or by capitalization of one letter or two.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Wow! I was surprised when I saw the post and then I saw your sig and the hockey stick and thought it was your wife for sure.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut Outrageous! I hope you reported it as Inappropriate and why or contacted the Social Team. What kind of sicko does that?

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut  John you posted that 2015 post using the mshckynut or whatever nic being used today.  Take a look at all three posts under the nic.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@hckynut   John, that is just awful.    I didn't see the post but am glad that you were able to clear things up.

Hope this finds you, Cindy, and your fur menagerie doing well. Smiley Wink

Linda