Honored Contributor

Re: THIS FORUM AND MY WIFE

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Trinity11 

That is what I think, here is a thread from a few years ago where he is signed in with the other name

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/mshckynut-thank-you/m-p/415951#M178197

@Trinity11 wrote:

Did you sign into the wrong account @hckynut ? 

I would think that if John signed in using his wife's screen name, he would recognize his mistake as soon as he read the comments under her name.

Since from all accounts he seems intelligent and aware, I believe him. Someone made it appear that his wife posted something she didn't and it wasn't him.

Honored Contributor

I hope you called them.  Possibly two have this, if not, it needs to be corrected.  Call them.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Trinity11 

That is what I think, here is a thread from a few years ago where he is signed in with the other name

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/mshckynut-thank-you/m-p/415951#M178197

@Trinity11 wrote:

I would think that if John signed in using his wife's screen name, he would recognize his mistake as soon as he read the comments under her name.

Since from all accounts he seems intelligent and aware, I believe him. Someone made it appear that his wife posted something she didn't and it wasn't him.

I doubt it but maybe a mod can step in and sort it out. 

Honored Contributor

John could someone have hacked into your account? I don't know much about this sort of thing. I think it is terrible that someone targeted your wife

It seems some people have far too much time on their hands

Honored Contributor

@hckynut 

This is a serious situation and as so many have said---please report it to QVC....and after they find that impersonator--- they should be permanently BANNED!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Well that's a bummer.  I don't know why someone would do that.  Sad.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Trinity11 

@Trinity11 wrote:

I doubt it but maybe a mod can step in and sort it out. 

You doubt John would remember posting under his wife's screen name?  Even if he did it in error, he would remember doing so.

Honored Contributor

I also thought it was your Mrs. @hckynut . Some nics are so similar that it can be confusing.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Trinity11 

@Trinity11 wrote:

I don't see how someone could sign in under someone else's account.  It isn't a new account with the same name and signature.  It's the exact same account as the one linked above that John posted under.  Same date, same # of posts, everything.  It doesn't make sense.

Also, it's not like the person posted to stir up trouble, which would normally happen in a case like where someone used someone else's log in ID.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

This in regards to the thread on this forum titled "It just gets better". There are replies with my wife's nic which were not written by her. Her last REAL post on this Bulletin Board was in 2015. 

How this happened I haven't a clue, nor does she. Any post that is signed with "mshckynut", was not written by her.

hckynut 🏒

Hi @hckynut . The post wasn't authored by mshckynut, it was mrshcynut...an account you used in 2015.