Super Contributor

I just saw the video on You Tube.

What a dumb thing to do!  In heels, no less!

Valued Contributor

I watched the video. How dumb of her to be on the bed in heels. I guess what makes it lose credibility is that their talking about how durable the bed is then it busts!!!

Super Contributor

I bet they lost a lot of sales with that stunt.

Honored Contributor

LOL! That was a big rip too, not just a small puncture from her heel!

Here ya' go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeawMxytZaw

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

LOL! That was a big rip too, not just a small puncture from her heel!

Here ya' go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeawMxytZaw

@KingstonsMom ...... THANKS for posting the link ..... This was so funny & I am glad nobody got hurt 🙃

Honored Contributor

Wow. But who stands on their bed anyway? 

Regular Contributor

Well, I do hope the damaged AeroBed doesn't accidently end up back in q's inventory to sell "As Is" : 0

Honored Contributor
You shouldn't be wearing shoes of any kind if you are stepping on an aerobed or any other kid of inflatable mattress...what a stupid thing to do.
Valued Contributor

I was watching when that happened and it was so funny. I rewound the DVR a half dozen times and it just got funnier and funnier. Kirstin recovered quickly but the vendor was obviously shaken. She seemed unsure whether to laugh or cry. The hole in the bed was huge! I'll bet a few orders were cancelled.

I thought about posting last evening but figured the post would be zapped. I guess we should give QVC credit for a good sense of humor and the ability to laugh at themselves.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Wow. But who stands on their bed anyway? 

@OKPrincess, my husband once, a long time ago. I don't recall the reason; I think he might have been doing a Tarzan impression. It didn't work out well: he clonked his head on the light fixture.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland