Esteemed Contributor

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

there are several posts and the video of it happening  on qvc facebook group pages. believe me, customers of qvc are talking about it......some laughing and some irate that there are people laughing about it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Is there a link you can post here?  i'd love to see it. LOL

Respected Contributor

I looked on YouTube but didn't see the video, I don't do FB. Glad she's OK, what an odd thing to happen. ***Found the video, standing on the bed with Kerstin the vendor says 40% more puncture resistance then her heel punctures the bed & she's down....can't make this stuff up!

Honored Contributor

not sure how to copy the video and they are in private facebook groups so i cannot share it. maybe it will turn up tomorrow on youtube?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Surprised!i

[ Edited ]

What a dumb thing to do.  Thank goodness no one was hurt.

i do not have a Facebook account, but I could view the video on the QVC Facebook page.

The  vendor was wearing shoes with a thick chunky heel.  She said the new bed is 40% more puncture resistant, then you heard a pop and she fell into a big hole in the bed.

How embarrassing.  

Honored Contributor

believe me, if she wants to try that stunt again, i bet she will be wearing flats!

Respected Contributor

I happened to be channel surfing just as it happened.  She was wearing heels!  I see a demotion coming.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Super Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

I happened to be channel surfing just as it happened.  She was wearing heels!  I see a demotion coming.  

I just happened to see it too LOL.  Sorry but what a dumb thing to do.  Who in their right minds would wear heels on a bed even to prove a point. JMHO Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I just watched it on YouTube (search for Aerobed Qvc and open the most recent video posted. It happens around the 4:50 minute mark).