Trusted Contributor

Re: Stimulus Checks To Start Arriving Wednesday

@SunSprite Omg, I apologize I totally misread the info - I'm trying to help a relative & am not being very helpful I'm finding out.  Thanks for the info.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colleena Oh no colleena, it was very helpful! You've got them to the right spot, it's just a matter of the link being activated. According to what the IRS posted, that should happen within the next week. 

Let's make a pact. When I find that link is activated, I'll come back and post it and if you find out first you do the same Smiley Happy

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut, What sweet names for your fur Babies!  Lily was the name of our Lily who passed last year.

Someday I may tell everyone the back story of Winston,  it you will get a laugh at this one.

I saw Winston’s picture on an adoption site and fell in love.  He’s a pale orange, golden eyes, just furry enough, with a big bushy tail.  I called the shelter and found out that they were finding him hard to place.  Whoever came to see him, he always just ignored them.  One lady, I was told, even brought him poached chicken.  No dice.  And I was told there was a line of people in line to see him.  But we did speak for a while.

The next day she called me back and offered to jump us to the head of the line.  We sat on the floor, and Winston came up to us and kissed us several times!  Kismet!  When we arrived to take him home, he actually crawled into the kitty carrier on his own.

He’s a joy, and we love him to pieces!  He wants to be with us all the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut, What sweet names for your fur Babies!  Lily was the name of our kitty who passed last year.

Someday I may tell everyone the back story of Winston,  it you will get a laugh at this one.  You get to hear it now.

I saw Winston’s picture on an adoption site and fell in love.  He’s a pale orange, golden eyes, just furry enough, with a big bushy tail.  I called the shelter and found out that they were finding him hard to place.  Whoever came to see him, he always just ignored them.  One lady, I was told, even brought him poached chicken.  No dice.  And I was told there was a line of people in line to see him.  But we did speak for a while.

The next day she called me back and offered to jump us to the head of the line.  We sat on the floor, and Winston came up to us and kissed us several times!  Kismet!  When we arrived to take him home, he actually crawled into the kitty carrier on his own.

He’s a joy, and we love him to pieces!  He wants to be with us all the time.

Esteemed Contributor

And many have received payment. It’s a massive project.
Esteemed Contributor

They go back to 2018 since 2019 tax filing has been postponed.
Esteemed Contributor

As long as they have direct deposit info, they will get a check
Respected Contributor

I don't file taxes anymore being on SS and not making enough money that I have to file but I do get a Homestead refund evey year so not sure if I get the money?

Trusted Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 Yours should go right into whatever account you have your SS deposited into. You shouln't have to do anything.

Super Contributor

@StrayIf I have had to pay the last 2 years and never got a refund will I still get a check..Would they have my info from the payment I made from my bank