Honored Contributor

Still no stimulus and no federal assistance for our small business. 

Honored Contributor

join club.

I gave up

Respected Contributor

It's NOT considered income!

Not receiving one anyway!

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

@NYC Susan wrote:

@Scooby Doo wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

Ok, some advice here. When I go to the My Payment and type in  the SSN it says its wrong. What am I doing wrong here?  I keep typing the number in and I get error msg.

@KKJ make sure you enter only the numbers. Do NOT include the dashes. 

I included dashes in my SS # and it worked.

And I didn't include dashes, and it still didn't work.  I know I'm typing everything correctly, but it comes up as not matching their records.  

I got that message and then a couple of days later it showed the date they were mailing the check. I still think they have some glitches. You only need your ss#, date of birth, street address and zip code. Did it say what didn't match, if not they are still processing information. Remember this is the Government!!

Oh, I know!  I'm not worried.  Clearly there are glitches all over.

No, it didn't say what doesn't match.  Everything I entered was correct.  When I first started trying, I was getting a different message.  Then days later, it switched to that one.  I'm sure it will get straightened out.  I assume the system is overloaded and things didn't go exactly according to plan.  I'm fine with waiting.

Super Contributor
Got mine DD today funny thing is the check status on IRS site still says it'll update a date when they'll deposit it. There's glitches for sure just glad I finally got it.
Honored Contributor

Prayers have been answered !!!!

Ours is coming Wed. !!!!!!!!!!!

hallelujah !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Happy for you!Smiley Happy

Mine was in bank April 30th!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Am still waiting on mine and get the message "information doesn't match our records"  regarding SSN #, even though I type it correctly.

Respected Contributor

Pay bills.  Don't have the luxury of going on a shopping spree.

Respected Contributor

Re: Stimulus Check

[ Edited ]

ng@comedy clubber wrote:

Smart people will pay off debt or add money to savings. The 'all knowing" and all s tupid Suze Orman said SPEND IT.  How can anyone offer such ill advice?

@comedy clubber   Suzy Orman did not say spend the money as you stated.   Where on earth do you get your information????Good grief...   

One thing she said:

“Try as much as you can to hold on to as much of these checks as you possibly can until everything is lifted and you can have a regular paycheck coming in again,” Orman said.