Valued Contributor

@SharkE  lol I came back to this thread specifically to see if you had received yours---thank you for updating!!!

Mine arrived on the 30th, which was the date given on the IRS website. 

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy 

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Am still waiting on mine and get the message "information doesn't match our records"  regarding SSN #, even though I type it correctly.

Make sure you don't include any dashes in your SSN. And you do have to put in the / for your birthdate. Also try different versions of your address. Road or Rd instead of Rd. etc.

We just received some money in the account I gave them. Nice surprise. I was going to check on the status again today but last night up popped the deposit. DH says just get whatever I want with it, so now I'm spoiled for choice.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

Re: Stimulus Check

[ Edited ]

We are trying to fix up a rental house to sell.   We were going to try not to borrow the money to fix it up, so both our checks went into the rental account to do the repairs.  Nothing fun for us, but we will still stimulate the economy a bit.

Honored Contributor

My charge card got burned today. Ran thru 2 Walmarts, Sam's club, Big Lots LOL always charged up with Q. Get my credit card it goes

QVC

QVC

QVC

QVC

QVC

QVC

Dillards and penny's not open yet ! Kohl's on and on.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Stimulus Check

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

@SeaGal    I wanted to check this morning to see if any new information was on the website. Now, they're saying our check will be direct deposited (don't say when of course) then some kind of nonsense about maybe getting some information in the mail.   Don't know what else they would need ?   Anyway, with the update of their website think they're more on the ball.   It's a game of hurry up and wait.

@SharkE,  Its been a few days since you wrote this, have you gotten the update on when your check will be deposited? Looks like after you put your initial info in their system they update once a week. Last week we got the message we have a check coming, last night (Friday) I checked and it gave me 'a to be deposited date of May 6th'.

With these days seeming longer this hurry up and wait $#*& makes it worse. I am just glad to see we are getting it before they run out of the money allocated!! I had visions of that, Im not a very patient person.   Smiley Very Happy

eta~ ok I finished reading the thread and I see you got a deposit date for Wed., thats the 6th, us too yahhhh!!