Honored Contributor

Re: So, Who Assassinated JFK?

One VERY important fact people forget that would have stopped the whole thing cold:  JFK would not let them put on the bubble top.  Enough said.

After that event, the whole game changed too.  And even with that, Reagan was shot, Ford almost shot, etc. etc. 

Anyway, the Kennedy's were tied up with a lot of unsavory characters, mafia, angry Cubans, and the list goes on.  .  .and they were disliked by an awful lot of people.

Honored Contributor

Many think LBJ and/ or the CIA had something to do with JFK’s murder, but the evidence has never amounted to much credibility.
Esteemed Contributor

I have always believed that Oswald was the fall guy.  I have always suspected that LBJ and John Connolly were involved as well as those in Washington opposed to JFK.  Yes, I do believe there were mob figures involved due to the fact that his brother, Bobby as Attorney General, wanted to crack down on organized crime.

We will never know the truth.  I suspect anyone involved on a lower level were silenced quickly. 

Honored Contributor

Honestly by this time I think maybe Oswald was the only one involved.  Maybe given the idea by someone else, but to me it makes more sense that a lone nut would be successful and nobody squealed to this day.

If it were a conspiracy, I believe that by now someone would have made a credible and factual jailhouse confession.  That's too good a story not to tell.

I also believe that whatever happened the family knows who did it and why.  Unless it was really just some nut.

Having stood in the window and looked out, it isn't a difficult shot for someone good with a rifle.  It is close than it looks.