Honored Contributor

So, Who Assassinated JFK?

[ Edited ]

Throughout the decades, we have seen and/or read multiple theories of who or what organization was behind the assasination of President John F. Kennedy.

In the end, I think the CIA, which was led by Allen Dulles at the time, orchestrated the assasination with the help of mobsters.  Mobster John Roselli, as I recall, was on a private plane that landed at a smaller airfield in or near Dallas.  He got off and was to return to resume his flight; he never did.  Having once been hired by the CIA to "take out" Fidel Castro, I think he was the selected hit man for JFK.  Roselli probably made his way to the area of the Book Depository after having disembarked from that plane.

In the late 1970s, Roselli, who had been ordered to appear before the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, did appear once but was MIA for his second summoned appearance. 

After a month, he was found decaying in a steel drum floating in a bay off Miami.       

Respected Contributor

Re: So, Who Assassinated JFK?

The Deep State may have been functioning a lot longer than we realize.

Honored Contributor

We wil never know.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Oswald. I was way too young to remember much. Maybe he was their patsy, but I assumed it was him alone.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The mob or the CIA, or the two working together.  And I never believed the only shooter was Oswald.  There had to be at least one more person.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

The Deep State may have been functioning a lot longer than we realize.

Oh, geez.

Honored Contributor

JFK Junior in a time machine, obviously.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Lee Harvey Oswald.  Period.  

The assassination occurred on a Friday, like today is.  I remember every single bit of that weekend, a tragic time indeed.

Honored Contributor

Osward. I remember it vividly. Just like I remember the first moon walk. It DID happen. Period.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If it was oswald ,alone what was in it for him?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.