Honored Contributor

Re: So, Who Assassinated JFK?

@golding76 

hmmm

how did you come up with this?

I'm not doubting any of it, but I have not studied much about the Kennedy assassination.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Just a note, but we all know that Allen Dulles was not of the same political party as JFK, right?  His brother, John Foster Dulles, was Secretary of State under President Dwight. D. Eisenhower.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

If it was oswald ,alone what was in it for him
?

@goldensrbest   Notoriety/fame.

Also, crazy people don't need rational reasons to do whatever it is they want to do.

For example, just look to those who shot John Lennon and Ronald Regan (the latter did it to impress Jodie Foster).  As I say, the reasons need not be rational.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’ve never believed that L.H.Oswald worked alone.

After reading a great deal, I suspect the ‘mob’, Oswald’s links to Russia, and related Bay of Pigs issues.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I certainly would not bet my life it was absolutely Oswald alone but I do not for one moment believe the one bullet that went up, down and all around.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

LTT1,

In my research for writing a feature about one of the first female airline captains for a major U.S. airline, I discovered some information about the small airport outside Dallas where she first taught.

Up came the tantalizing info about John Roselli (I'd never heard of him before), and I decided to find out more about him.  He had landed at this small airport on a plane piloted by a well-known adventurer who also often worked on dubious assignments for the CIA (I don't recall his name).  When I read that Roselli did not return for the final leg of his flight and there was talk that he went on to assassinate JFK, I did a little more digging and learned of his fate.

I friend of mine was Harold Weisberg, who always believed there was a conspiracy behind the assassination and wrote about it in his self-published book Whitewash (and many other books and periodicals).  Mr. Weisberg was an acutely sharp man although some regarded him warily.  He never focused on who the shooter was, only that there was a conspiracy. 

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

The Deep State may have been functioning a lot longer than we realize.

Where is the Deep State now when they could actually solve our biggest problem! More conspiracy theories.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do think it was the CIA that orchestrated his death with the "Mafia."  I believe LBJ was involved, too.  

I think he was talking about Communism...a "New World Order", what is called "Deep State" today.

In his speech before the American Newspaper Publishers Association on April 27, 1961, Kennedy talked about ‘a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy’ and ‘secret societies’ that rule the United States in particular, and the world in general.  It's this speech that is claimed to seal his fate.  

Excerpts:

“The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.

We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.

“For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”

Esteemed Contributor

I was a sophomore at U of MD and was skipping class when I heard it on radio.  The next day, several friends and I stood in line (10 deep, hours long) to pay our respects at Capitol.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Someone knows but as time passes, those someones may be dying off. I believe it was a government thing - but who knows which government. I also wonder about connections - M.Monroe (Did she know too much?), Robert Kennedy, John Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X. Was our country going in a direction the 'status quo' didn't like?  [but I also believe Epstein is in hiding to save face for prominent old, weird men who were his partners in crime]

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau