Honored Contributor

Thanks @dooBdoo

Glad to know that 

I didn't read any of the thread just responded to the original post pictures.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@BalletBabe...I wonder as well, two peope in my small town, rural midwest have died of brain cancer....another has it (in the brain) but his original cancer was lung.

Frequently when cancers that start elsewhere metastasize the secondary tumor is in the brain.

Very true.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I read McCain's melanoma that he had removed from his temple/jaw area several years ago likely wasn't all removed and spread into the brain.
Many have blamed cellphones for the increase in brain cancer...but then another report will dispute that...possibly paid for my a cell phone maker...so it won't likely be determined for years. I just stay away from any headsets per my neurologist.

Honored Contributor

Thank you KatieB for posting such beautiful pictures.   

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

I read McCain's melanoma that he had removed from his temple/jaw area several years ago likely wasn't all removed and spread into the brain.
Many have blamed cellphones for the increase in brain cancer...but then another report will dispute that...possibly paid for my a cell phone maker...so it won't likely be determined for years. I just stay away from any headsets per my neurologist.

@lovesrecess.....I'm a firm believer that cell phones are dangerous.  I only have one for emergency use if I need it.  Hardly ever use it.  Have a land line phone I use all the time at home.