Esteemed Contributor

Kind of curious, but I am hearing more and more people getting brain cancer.   Is there more of it, or are we just hearing more?  I realize being in the war, He was exposed to more chemicals, but I am seeing people that were never in a war and getting it. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe...I wonder as well, two peope in my small town, rural midwest have died of brain cancer....another has it (in the brain) but his original cancer was lung.

Honored Contributor
This week has to have been very long and emotionally draining for all of John McCain's family. I can't remember any presidential funerals being this long and covering so many parts of the country. I am sure the family needs privacy and quiet now to actually go through the grieving process; it would be very hard to do if you are in the public eye nonstop for so long. I wish them well...I saw Sen McCain's 106 year-old mother comforting her granddaughter, Meghan on the news today; such a poignant moment.
Respected Contributor

I have followed the cermonies all week.  Funerals are always sad, but military funerals just get to me more so .  I have been so sad all week.  He was such a good person, a good man.  I know he will be missed.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949 wrote:

How many young soldiers are coming home every day in a flag draped coffin leaving behind young widows and small children to struggle emotionally and financially ?

Too many, for too many years.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

I also think it’s sad that in her moment of such grief, that the camera has to be there to intrude. I can’t imagine the lack of privacy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@BalletBabe...I wonder as well, two peope in my small town, rural midwest have died of brain cancer....another has it (in the brain) but his original cancer was lung.

@Mom2Dogs  Wait till you hear this one.  My neighbor across the street started having issues breathing.  (This all happened like 2 months ago)  He went in and they told him he had cancer in his kidney.  He went in for surgery and they told him they got it all and he could go back to work in 3 to 4 weeks. He was home a week and a half.   He was watching another neighbor cut his grass.  He said he could see him watching him go back and forth.  Then he started yelling I cannot see!  They rushed him to the ER and told his wife he had about a week left to live.  His brain was  loaded with Cancer.  He  lived 5 days.   I have lost faith in Dr.'s. They told her she could put him in Hospice or take him home.  She brought him home. Just too much cancer.  This is one reason I refuse immunizations.  

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Mom2Dogs  Wait till you hear this one.  My neighbor across the street started having issues breathing.  (This all happened like 2 months ago)  He went in and they told him he had cancer in his kidney.  He went in for surgery and they told him they got it all and he could go back to work in 3 to 4 weeks. He was home a week and a half.   He was watching another neighbor cut his grass.  He said he could see him watching him go back and forth.  Then he started yelling I cannot see!  They rushed him to the ER and told his wife he had about a week left to live.  His brain was  loaded with Cancer.  He  lived 5 days.   I have lost faith in Dr.'s. They told her she could put him in Hospice or take him home.  She brought him home. Just too much cancer.  This is one reason I refuse immunizations.  

@BalletBabe  

What does all of that have to do with immunizations???

Respected Contributor

I feel sadness for John McCain and his family. Somehow, I thought having him in congress just make things Ok because I thought he would do what is right. I feel sorry for his family having to go through all of these services, meet many people. I especially feel sorry for his daughter, because I feel her pain in the loss of her dad. God bless them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB   I do a lot of research on this medical stuff.   Flu, Pneumonia, Shingles, whooping  Tetnus, and a few more.  These injections have things  like Mercury ,Aluminum, and many others.  They are pulling our immune system down.   Reseach anything like that.   Last year was worst ever for Flu.  They NEVER have the right strain.  I refuse all of it and I find it really suspicious that no matter where you go they are pushing them.  Now they are giving them early , so you will need a booster.   It is all a joke.  Merck has been sued for the shingles vaccine, as people got shingles from it.   Now the new one you have to get 3 shots. l