Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hckynutjohn    John, I think it was meant to be a joke.  Anyone but a total dummie could see it was tongue-in-cheek.

@Kachina624 

I know, but it wouldn't be the 1st time I have been called a dummy. Ya outta heard what some parents called me when I was the Ref in their kids hockey games. Think dummy was at the bottom of the list. 

hckynut 

@hckynutjohn You made me giggle. Whatever else happens, never give up being humorous when it's called for. 

Honored Contributor

I have a new neighbor who just moved into my culdesac last week. He was out shoveling the walks for for several of my other neighbors and mine, too! Wow!I haven't seen an act of kindness like that in a long time. Bless his heart.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  Time to bake him some cookies!  DW

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

@SilleeMee  Time to bake him some cookies!  DW

@dancingwoman 

Might have to make a run to the store for some cookies...Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee Well, he's a keeper, for sure. Such acts of kindness are fewer and farther between these days. I'd bake something for him.

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have a new neighbor who just moved into my culdesac last week. He was out shoveling the walks for for several of my other neighbors and mine, too! Wow!I haven't seen an act of kindness like that in a long time. Bless his heart.