Honored Contributor

Saw of picture of Rhianna with her boyfriend in New York, she is 7 months pregnant and she is gorgeous.  She can pull off so many fashion looks.  She has her stomach showing with colorful jewlry laying on her stomach.  She is the only one who could make that work.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

She looks beautiful, happy, and serene.  The wardrobe accentuates her preganancy without the nude photoshoot.  ASAP Rocky has made his love and commitment evident in his interviews.  They are a lovely couple.

Honored Contributor

@Zernia Rose wrote:

She looks beautiful, happy, and serene.  The wardrobe accentuates her preganancy without the nude photoshoot.  ASAP Rocky has made his love and commitment evident in his interviews.  They are a lovely couple.

@Zernia Rose  We'll see how long his commitment lasts.

Respected Contributor

They seem like they are on the same page and very happy together.  I wish them and their baby the best!

Honored Contributor

So the Billionaire is with child.  She should have a beautiful baby as she is attractive and so is her boyfriend.  Congratulations for a healthy baby.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Rihanna, ASAP Rocky, A$SP Rocky, Pregnant, PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE, NO USE BEFORE 10:30AM EST 1.31

Rihanna is expecting her first child with boyfriend A$AP Rocky. The pregnant singer proudly debuted her bare baby bump during an outing in Harlem, Rocky’s hometown, over the weekend. ~ pagesix

Honored Contributor

Good looking couple.  Wishing the happy couple the best.  Hope she posts baby pics.

Honored Contributor

She looks beautiful, and I hope she is happy! I am so glad she got away from Chris Brown..

Respected Contributor

I like her pink coat.  Yes, she does look happy.  I wish her and her baby the best.

Trusted Contributor
That baby is going to be gorgeous.
I think she is beautiful and he is super handsome. They look over the moon! Congrats!