QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@Pearlee

taking the posters responses a little personally?

@maestra.  No, I'm not.  Are you?

Honored Contributor

Saw this on Instagram today.  Love, love, love Rod Stewart.  Or should I say, Sir Rodney Stewart.

Respected Contributor

Sir Rodereck Stewart!

great name Smiley Happy

@faeriemoon wrote:

Saw this on Instagram today.  Love, love, love Rod Stewart.  Or should I say, Sir Rodney Stewart.

Respected Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

Sir Rodereck Stewart!

great name Smiley Happy

@faeriemoon wrote:

I mean, Roderick!  

Is there no way to edit posts once posted?

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@moonandthestars wrote:

Sir Rodereck Stewart!

great name Smiley Happy

@faeriemoon wrote:

I mean, Roderick!  

Is there no way to edit posts once posted?

@moonandthestars  Yes there is.  There are three dots at the top right of your post. Click on those and there's a choice to Edit. You can even Delete if you want to, among other options.

Respected Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

He looks like he's stuck in a hole. I like RS's music but he is trying too hard to fight aging. He should embrace it instead of going for younger and younger women and having children who may well grow up not knowing their father. Yes, I am injecting my opinion into the discussion but these old guys have to grow beyond adolescence.

I think he's always had a "thing" for the young leggy tall blondes!

Esteemed Contributor

from a young age I always enjoyed Rod and his music.  It's part of the soundtrack of my life, along with other legends.   Have never seen him in person but I buy all his cd's.  He's in great shape because he takes care of himself and I respect that in a person.  He's a  dapper dressier and he has great taste in decor as well.  

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

from a young age I always enjoyed Rod and his music.  It's part of the soundtrack of my life, along with other legends.   Have never seen him in person but I buy all his cd's.  He's in great shape because he takes care of himself and I respect that in a person.  He's a  dapper dressier and he has great taste in decor as well.  

@ANewHue  I love what Rod wore to Buckingham Palace.  It was dressy, yet showed off his pride in his Scottish heritage.   Much better than tails and a hat!   I like his individuality and Prince William didn't seem to mind the attire one bit. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@UPearley wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue  I love what Rod wore to Buckingham Palace.  It was dressy, yet showed off his pride in his Scottish heritage.   Much better than tails and a hat!   I like his individuality and Prince William didn't seem to mind the attire one bit. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee I didn't look at the pic before I posted. He looked very handsome taking the plaid to the bottom this time.  My DH loves to see what he is wearing when he does interviews.  He looks so handsome when he wears a special tux jacket and beautiful crisp shirts (that must cost $$$$).  His clothes are usually always tailored to perfection.  David Bowie, Mick Jagger are also very stylish.