Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

Sir Rodereck Stewart!

great name Smiley Happy

@faeriemoon wrote:

Saw this on Instagram today.  Love, love, love Rod Stewart.  Or should I say, Sir Rodney Stewart.

Thank you for the correction!!  I hate messing up someone's name!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  had to let you know just showed my DH the pics and he thought it was great.  He added "well you know he always dresses so nice, he's a class act."

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Pearlee  had to let you know just showed my DH the pics and he thought it was great.  He added "well you know he always dresses so nice, he's a class act."

@ANewHue  I agree with your hubby!  

Honored Contributor

I think he looks good. I've always liked his voice. Maggie May is an old favorite of mine

Valued Contributor

First he got knighted, then he meets the Queen! Sir Rod Stewart had a busy day with the royals ow.ly/BGC33056QTY

Cuk37nCWAAEzD_V.jpg

Respected Contributor

@GATORGIRL wrote:

First he got knighted, then he meets the Queen! Sir Rod Stewart had a busy day with the royals ow.ly/BGC33056QTY

Cuk37nCWAAEzD_V.jpg

I didn't know you were allowed to show so much boobage when meeting the queen. 

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Such harsh comments. Were people upset when Paul McCartney was knighted? How about the hundreds of other people in the entertainment business also so honored?

Paul McCartney was/ is a dreamboat!!  Leave him alone!!  tee hee

I did not ever think Rod Stewart was good looking, sexy, nor liked him or his voice.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Paul McCartney was/ is a dreamboat!!  Leave him alone!!  tee hee

@colliegirls  I absolutely agree. Furthermore, he is completely irrelevant to Rod Stewart getting knighted.  Love Sir Paul.     Smiley Happy