Honored Contributor

No shortages here that I can see.  Our local Sam's Club has plenty of multipacks of TP, but it is limited, one per customer.

No Clorox wipes though and they haven't had them for a long time.  I got lucky a while ago, was up late one night and checked online.  I got two (the limit) packs of 5 tubs, delivered free as a Plus member.  I had gotten a pack of three tubs at the local Target just before that, so I gave those to my brother.

I saw single tubs of the wipes in Walmart last week, but they didn't have many and I left them for others who need them.

Honored Contributor

I have not experienced any shortages here.   I don't buy any disinfecting products but there's always been enough TP and paper towels available.  

Trusted Contributor

the only products i haven't been able to buy are clorox wipes and lysol spray. can't find them anywhere. all paper products are available and unlimited. 

Honored Contributor

the only thing i have noticed that has been in short supply is some of our favorite cleaning products. i cannot find TILEX anywhere (except for some expensive ones on amazon.) i am also having a difficult time finding powdered clorox bleach.

paper products seem to be back full strength in our area......grocery stores and sams club.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I remember reading that Clorox wipes and disinfectant spray and Lysol sprays and wipes would be back in stock this July or August but that never happened.   I can't find any up to date articles about when they might be back in stores.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Where I live, we have not had wipes since March.  Right now, missing items are cat food and pumpkin. We have pumpkin pie mix but no canned pumpkin ( which my cat needs for digestion) for about a month. 

We also had a stretch of no canned veggies. Most veggies are back, but now pasta is in limited supply again.  Prices continue to be worse than they were during the summer. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen a bottle of rubbing alcohol on the shelves in any stores in months.

Honored Contributor

Time to stock up for the winter. I won't be caught flatfooted again. I remember that picture from early this spring of the elderly man standing there bewildered and alone in front of empty grocery store shelves. I never thought such a thing could happen in my country.

Online, I'm seeing narrowed variety, longer delivery windows (but my items are arriving on time or early so far), items no longer available on Amazon Prime and only available through resellers, and limits on number purchased.

With grocery stores, I'm seeing quite narrowed variety and more off brands sold.

I've already got enough TP to last us a year. Go me. Woman Very Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

The fires, protests andcovid have slowed or stopped many industries and truckingon the west coast.  

Honored Contributor

There was a piece on CNN's site a few days ago about the shortage of paper towels. Thankfully, we have a good stash.

@shoekitty, I'm not sure how  protests might have done any significant damage to the supply chain, if any damage at all.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland