Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

Sorry, but Shawn's Faceb ook page when you click on her QVC facebook page has been broken or removed for over a week.  It was reported on another post and a qvc spokesperson said they would "contact the proper dept."  Obviously that is IT dept.  It is my opinion, Shawn asked for it to be removed, another drama move, isn't it pecular that all the "other hosts facebook page works and not Shawn?"  

QVC, kindly fix it like you said you would over a week ago

Why are you concerned about when it will be fixed if you dislike her so much?

I wonder if that poster is the person on Shawn's instagram page who is so awful to Shawn?  She gets blocked and comes back under another name.  Apparently she is pretty awful on Kerstin's page too and uses different names on various host pages but posts the exact same comments.  LOL 

What's also odd is she apparently took the time to check that all the other hosts' FB pages work.  Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Lol "another drama move" - except - her FB page works.

@Mj12, this poster is very interesting.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

Sorry, but Shawn's Faceb ook page when you click on her QVC facebook page has been broken or removed for over a week.  It was reported on another post and a qvc spokesperson said they would "contact the proper dept."  Obviously that is IT dept.  It is my opinion, Shawn asked for it to be removed, another drama move, isn't it pecular that all the "other hosts facebook page works and not Shawn?"  

QVC, kindly fix it like you said you would over a week ago

Why are you concerned about when it will be fixed if you dislike her so much?

I wonder if that poster is the person on Shawn's instagram page who is so awful to Shawn?  She gets blocked and comes back under another name.  Apparently she is pretty awful on Kerstin's page too and uses different names on various host pages but posts the exact same comments.  LOL 

What's also odd is she apparently took the time to check that all the other hosts' FB pages work.  Woman LOL 

Wow I rarely go to host pages from any shopping channel.  Imagine what kind of life someone must have (or not have) if they have the need to go on any celebrity site and post hateful vitriol and when banned take the time to make a new login so they can keep at it.  It is really sad.  If Shawn made the decision to be a full time Mom God Bless her.  I always saw her as a career woman but you know once you hold that baby life changes, priorities, change, etc.  Whatever happens it is her choice and I wish her the best.