Honored Contributor

Shawn's QVC FB page works. I just looked at it.  She posted baby shower pics on Thursday.

Honored Contributor

Lol "another drama move" - except - her FB page works.

Respected Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Struck me as odd too. If you have such a low opinion of her, why are you obsessed with looking at her FB page?

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Yes just another way to get more hits on her account. Needy and transparent.

Honored Contributor

This was already discussed on Q Talk and QVC's Social Team had reported it......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

FB page working or not working, I never thought these words would come from my lips, but.....I really miss Shawn and look forward to her hosting again.

That being said, it may be prompted by how tired I am of the long shifts of some of the other hosts I don't  love. They all filled in, especially the new ones, but no one brought the silliness, antics, fashion faux pas, makeup don'ts & kept these forums zipping along like Shawn.

Honored Contributor

If you try to go through google and click the link from there this is what you get............   Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

Go Back

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

If you try to go through google and click the link from there this is what you get............   Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

Go Back

When I typed Shawn's name in on MSN's homepage, the first Facebook link doesn't work.  But there was one a few down that had some numbers after it and that one worked. 

Honored Contributor

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

Shawn is returning from her maternity leave on September 1st according to Kerstin Linquist!

Thanks for warning.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Sorry, but Shawn's Faceb ook page when you click on her QVC facebook page has been broken or removed for over a week.  It was reported on another post and a qvc spokesperson said they would "contact the proper dept."  Obviously that is IT dept.  It is my opinion, Shawn asked for it to be removed, another drama move, isn't it pecular that all the "other hosts facebook page works and not Shawn?"  

QVC, kindly fix it like you said you would over a week ago

Why are you concerned about when it will be fixed if you dislike her so much?