Honored Contributor

Re: Say something(s) *NICE* abt another poster(s) here!

I enjoy many posters on the forums.  Some are funny, some informative, others kind and helpful.  Each poster is special and unique and I am honored to be part of this forum.

Respected Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

I miss the poster who used to post about jon benet ramsey's brother.   maybe her name was lisalisa but I don't remember her name

@lovescats 

Could it be @Lilysmom ?

From what I can see on the thread titled: 

"Jon Benet Story On CNN"

no but thank you for looking.   I think she lived with her mother and took care of her  it was a double first name because someone already had it and I forget what was on the end of it

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs    Indeed, your velvet collar is much less obtrusive and bound to be less bothersome to the dog.  Thanks for the cute picture.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

To those who are gracious.  Thank you goes a long way with me. However, I also enjoy @MacDuFF because I want her thrifting skills.  I'm trying be like her when I grow up!!!  @mspatmac is warm hearted and I enjoy her in this space too.  Genuinely nice.

Shout out to @paixmcdao too.

Forgive me if I choose not to participate in crowning of posters.  That's not "my" type of thing as I am not cliquey (sp)?  LOL.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I miss the poster who used to post about jon benet ramsey's brother.   maybe her name was lisalisa but I don't remember her name

Could it have been LoriLori?

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

yes thank you

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

yes thank you

I just heard recently that LoriLori is on the forum or something to do with reviews of books on the 

Goodreads dot com site. If you ever find her say hi from me. thanks

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs Oh, what a sweetie!❤

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SurferWife  Thanks for counting me in on your list of posters you enjoy.....even though I was next to last *wink *wink.  

I am sorry to hear that Toby had surgery.  I just had to make a suggestion.  When Willie had a major surgery a couple of years ago, I through the cone away the minute we got in the car to take him home.  I find them extremely abusive.

This is what I used instead:  

It kept him from licking his incision and he had a large incision .  It worked and was much more comfortable.  I thought I would just throw out my suggestion to you and Toby.  20180517_080941.jpeg

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay 

Yes, this is a wonderful thread.

I've only registered recently, but have been reading since, I think, 2014.  I remember Lilac Tree, Happy Housewife, among others.

I am very glad I joined in, just which I had done it sooner.  Everyone has been so welcoming to me. 

@kittykatkay wrote:

What a sweet and wonderful thread to read.  

I am a poster who registered in 2011 and, although I don't post as often as I used to in the past, I do come here often to read.  

I really do love everyone here.  This is a wonderful place to congregate.....even during the disagreements.  

There are 3 posters here that I simply adore and they are Benzi, Marina (whom I have been real friends with for over 10 years) and also a poster that I adore as well as many of you name @Kachina624.

I wish you all the happiest of holidays ahead.  Keep posting and making everyone's day with great information, smiles, heartaches to share, opinions to gather and most of all giving each of us laughter and love.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your compliments Heart

I appreciate posters and your various opinions.  

So many wonderful people here. A long, long list.  

I'm still missing Noel 7 and wishing and hoping that she is doing well.

DooBDoo, too.

I'm sending 'your all' wonderful thoughts of appreciation, along with good health and safety always.  Pets, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).