Super Contributor

Re: Say something(s) *NICE* abt another poster(s) here! — many posters! I often resonate to Kachina

I enjoy -- and have learned from -- many posters!  I resonate to Kachina's posts and often admire her insights. Another favorite is Mindy D, whose shared research has been very useful.

Honored Contributor

Re: Say something(s) *NICE* abt another poster(s) here!

@MakeUpMaidn 

I forgot to address this last night.  I feel like I can wear so many colors because I'm so neutral in my complexion.  But I am drawn to the cooler side of neutral in makeup and clothing

ps...I liked my "hippy" vibe the other night.  I've been waiting weeks to wear that ensemble Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't know that I could pick out a member or two here.  It seems there are so many who offer such good advice and show kindness and grace.  And to those, I thank you for making me feel at home here. 

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, @pupwhipped .  Pinch poke you owe me a coke!

Now, if we could just get together and have a drink, Woman Wink my friend. 

One of Quincy's better days.......Quincy in chair.jpg

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Oh @tends2dogs, beautiful, beautiful Quincy. 

Okay, it's a date. I'll buy the drinks if you'll bring Willie Boy for entertainment. HA!!!

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

Shout out to @Spurt and @Cakers3!  Hugs to you both for being a friend!

@MakeUpMaidn This is a very pleasant thread today!  Thank you!!

@Pandalady 

Thank you dear friend for your kind word's 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I miss the poster who used to post about jon benet ramsey's brother.   maybe her name was lisalisa but I don't remember her name

Honored Contributor

Thanks, thoughtful @on the bay, am not surprised that you see the merit in @ROMARY  too!

Respected Contributor

What a sweet and wonderful thread to read.  

I am a poster who registered in 2011 and, although I don't post as often as I used to in the past, I do come here often to read.  

I really do love everyone here.  This is a wonderful place to congregate.....even during the disagreements.  

There are 3 posters here that I simply adore and they are Benzi, Marina (whom I have been real friends with for over 10 years) and also a poster that I adore as well as many of you name @Kachina624.

I wish you all the happiest of holidays ahead.  Keep posting and making everyone's day with great information, smiles, heartaches to share, opinions to gather and most of all giving each of us laughter and love.

See the source image

Respected Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I miss the poster who used to post about jon benet ramsey's brother.   maybe her name was lisalisa but I don't remember her name

@lovescats 

Could it be @Lilysmom ?

From what I can see on the thread titled: 

"Jon Benet Story On CNN"