Honored Contributor

My oldest sister died early this morning. She lives in a different state than myself and my 1 remaining older sister. All 3 of her children, from different states, were with her, along with grand, and great grandchildren that live in that state.

Like her deceased husband, she has donated her body to science. Had 3 older sisters, now just one remains. Would appreciate thoughts for her wonderful family.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@hckynut   John, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Sending condolences and well wishes to you and your family.

Esteemed Contributor

So very sorry @hckynut . Sending many prayers your way and to her dear family.

Godspeed to your Dear Sister

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut , I am so very, very sorry for your loss- please know you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

-God Bless all of you- Image result for memory candle gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

So very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut   I am so very sorry to hear of your sister's passing.  You and your family will be in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

I will remember you all in my prayers. God rest her soul ,and may perpetual light shine upon her. I am so sorry  for your loss

Respected Contributor

Peace & comfort for your family ....

Image result for animated flower in water

Honored Contributor

@hckynut  I'm so sorry for your loss.   Keeping you and your family in my  thoughts and prayers. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.