Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My oldest sister died early this morning. She lives in a different state than myself and my 1 remaining older sister. All 3 of her children, from different states, were with her, along with grand, and great grandchildren that live in that state.

Like her deceased husband, she has donated her body to science. Had 3 older sisters, now just one remains. Would appreciate thoughts for her wonderful family.

hckynut(john)

Respected Contributor

Re: Sad day

@hckynut   John, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Sending condolences and well wishes to you and your family.

Respected Contributor

So very sorry @hckynut . Sending many prayers your way and to her dear family.

Godspeed to your Dear Sister

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynut , I am so very, very sorry for your loss- please know you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

-God Bless all of you- Image result for memory candle gif

Go VOLS
Super Contributor

So very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Valued Contributor

@hckynut   I am so very sorry to hear of your sister's passing.  You and your family will be in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

I will remember you all in my prayers. God rest her soul ,and may perpetual light shine upon her. I am so sorry  for your loss

Trusted Contributor

Peace & comfort for your family ....

Image result for animated flower in water

Honored Contributor

@hckynut  I'm so sorry for your loss.   Keeping you and your family in my  thoughts and prayers. 

"Nevertheless, she persisted." "Well behaved women seldom make history."