Honored Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

I'm in New Jersey and a news conference will be held soon on News 12 New Jersey.   We got a lot of snow here - just don't know how much.   Ugh.  Woman IndifferentWoman Mad

@newjersey  Watching news 12 now. I'm just over the border in NY. Hope it stops soon.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ , me too!  What a mess.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

6.5  inches so far in downtown Boston!

I am super grateful to live in building connected indoors to a shopping mall and with a grocery store and Starbucks!!

From out the widows it's still coming down quite hard and don't think I will be going outside at all for at least today and I am even more thankful that I don't have to shovel. 

HeartHeartHeart

@JasoninBoston, in Millbury near Pike - I went out at 7:30 tried to do little shoveling.  Snow was whirling around and in places already up to my knees!!!!  Wish I had an indoor mini mall - I NEED more coffee!!!!  Stay inside. stay warm. my friend.....

I know where that is.

Honored Contributor

we have had worse here,

so not so bad 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

6.5  inches so far in downtown Boston!

I am super grateful to live in building connected indoors to a shopping mall and with a grocery store and Starbucks!!

From out the widows it's still coming down quite hard and don't think I will be going outside at all for at least today and I am even more thankful that I don't have to shovel. 

HeartHeartHeart

@JasoninBoston, in Millbury near Pike - I went out at 7:30 tried to do little shoveling.  Snow was whirling around and in places already up to my knees!!!!  Wish I had an indoor mini mall - I NEED more coffee!!!!  Stay inside. stay warm. my friend.....

I know where that is.

Me too. I lived there for a short time.

Esteemed Contributor

Northern CT signing in.  Do we have snow!  I have no idea exactly how much,  It is Winter Wonderland out there. And it’s still snowing.  We are long retired, and I forced DH to give our snowblower away years ago.  

Esteemed Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

I'm in New Jersey and a news conference will be held soon on News 12 New Jersey.   We got a lot of snow here - just don't know how much.   Ugh.  Woman IndifferentWoman Mad

Yes @newjersey , just announced NJ also declaring snow emergency!  Stay safe!

We're only getting 18" here in MA.  Winds are wicked so drifting badly.  Due to Covid not as many plows out!!  Gotta go out and shovel again as lull here now.   Hopefully storm will b over for all of us by late afternoon!

Respected Contributor

@godi   we got 14 inches near Wexford.  Knew yesterday it was going to be more than 6-9!   NWS said it was 9.4 just short of Feb 2010 snowmeggedon.

Everyone please stay safe!

Honored Contributor

Re: SNOWMEGGEDON

[ Edited ]

@rmb wrote:

OMG!!  We're in upstate N.Y. and it's 8;00 AM.  We have about  2 feet already my DH said.  Trying to blow a path for the dogs and it's still coming down like crazy.  Oh, this is going to be fun, LOL.

@rmb , I saw on GMA this morning that there are some areas that got 40" of snow.  That is nuts.  I've never seen that much snow.

ETA:  As I kept reading I see others mentioned this as well.  I still cannot even imagine.

Honored Contributor

It is a light fluffy snow, pretty.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.