Respected Contributor

Re: Rude Post Office Employees

[ Edited ]

It's been my experience that those who repeatedly find and complain of rudeness in others are the ones who have the problem. I've found if you treat someone with respect, understanding of their situation and kindness, they will respond in kind. Stimes someone is just having a bad day. It has nothing to do with you but taking it personally is totally on you.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I live between two post offices, and while the employees are always nice, my one complaint is they are as slow as molasses in January. It's almost comical watching it. I mean, it's like they are operating in slow motion.

Esteemed Contributor

The employees at my local post office are all rude and have a holier than thou attitude.  Can't explain it, but it's a fact.  

Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

It's been my experience that those who repeatedly find and complain of rudeness in others are the ones who have the problem. I've found if you treat someone with respect, understanding of their situation and kindness, they will respond in kind. Stimes someone is just having a bad day. It has nothing to do with you but taking it personally is totally on you.

ITA!  It’s a simple ‘Law of Attraction’.