Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I must be the only person who could care less about this baby.... the name or anything to do with Markle and the royal family.  It just does not interest me at all. Why people make such a fuss. It is on the headlines of the news up there with the school and church shootings  and murders. .... just why?

I think it's nice to focus on happy news.  God knows the "real" news will give you a migraine.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I must be the only person who could care less about this baby.... the name or anything to do with Markle and the royal family.  It just does not interest me at all. Why people make such a fuss. It is on the headlines of the news up there with the school and church shootings  and murders. .... just why?

baseball doesn't interest me at all, so, therefore, I don't read the sports pages and ask folks why they're interested in sports. I don't watch it on TV and don't follow it on the internet because it's not in my interests.

Easy remedy.

Honored Contributor

I really don't watch much news anymore.  Something positive is always a good thing, IMO

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

How come the people that say they don’t like news about the royals are always in the royal threads that clearly state it is about the royal family?🤣

Honored Contributor

Pqfan,

Good observation!  It reminds me of those folks who on occasion decide to do a poison-pen post on the Linea site; they let the Linea fans know how much they are NOT fans.  

Hellooo?  Do I drop in on sites of other clothing vendors whose fashions do not thrill me and criticize them?  Absolutely no!  That would be silly and sophomoric in my book.  When you get down to it, such negative posts simply point out the nasty intention behind such posts: to make those who like the product (or person) to feel bad about their choice.  Of course these posts do not succeed in their mission, but they show the poster up for who she or he is.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your post.

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

How come the people that say they don’t like news about the royals are always in the royal threads that clearly state it is about the royal family?🤣

@Pqfan   Indeed.  It's what I've called before the "forum oxymoron."

QVC Customer Care
QVC Customer Care